Various offers that will help you improve
School Of Rock offers private lessons accustomed to you as an individual. Our music teachers teach children and grown ups, beginners and advanced students, ambitious musicians and pure hobby musicians. You decide which style, the speed of your lessons and your goals.
Are you a beginner or already advanced? Would you finally like to be able to play something on your instrument that's just standing around in your room? Or do you just need a new input to amplify your musical skills?
You decide what your lessons look like. Your teacher completely caters to your personal musical wishes. Do you want to play the Blues? Or do you prefer somewhat harder sounds? School Of Rock offers lessons in the styles Rock, Pop, Blues, Metal, Jazz and Acoustic. You'll be guided to your goals with our modern lesson concept.
10 lessons package
- How do I apply for a trial lesson?
- Just simply fill in the trial lesson contact form below and we will get in touch with you to fix a date for your trial lesson.
- From what age can I have lessons at School Of Rock?
- Our youngest students are 5 years old – but not every child at that age is ready. If your child is old enough for lessons also depends on the instrument itself. A percussion instrument can also be played with very small hands, whereas the thick strings of an electric bass require considerably further developed fingers. If you're unsure if your child is old enough to have lessons, just get in touch with us to discuss it personally. It generally becomes clear during the trial lesson, if your child would like to come to further lessons.
- Can I learn to play an instrument at an older age?
- Yes, you can. There is no upward limit. Learning an instrument is always worth it. According to scientific studies, playing an instrument and making music is the best activity to keep your mind young.
- Can I catch up on a lesson if I'm ill?
- If you have to cancel a lesson at short notice (e.g. because you're ill) we can generally reschedule the lesson. The important thing is that you let us know 24 hours before your lesson, otherwise we won't be able to reschedule the lesson.
- Do I have to pay for my lessons if I'm on holiday?
- At School Of Rock you are able to cancel your lessons during your holidays (max. 2 consecutive weeks; the whole school holidays for school children) and receive an adjusted bill. If you are away for longer (exchange term, military...) we can also pause your contract.
- Can my child profit from cheaper prices?
- It's important to us to offer great lessons at attractive rates. That's why we decided on cheap prices that all of our students can benefit from, no matter how old they are. School children profit from more flexibility when it comes to holidays.
- How often should I practice?
- You should practice regularly if you want to make progress on your instrument or voice. It has more to do with regularity than how long you practice one piece. 20 minutes of daily practice should suffice at the beginning. Once you get into a certain routine you'll most likely want to practice for longer.
- Is there a waiting list?
- No. We're generally always able to help you start lessons at your preferred point in time thanks to our efficient secretariat.
- Can I borrow an instrument from School Of Rock?
- You can play and try out our instruments during your lessons. But you're not able to bring them home with you.
Trial lesson contact form
Book a trial lesson right here without any commitment. After the lesson you can choose the lesson format that suits you. Book your trial lesson in an easy and fast way by filling out the form below or just call us at 061 331 75 75.
A trial lesson lasts 60 minutes and costs CHF 79.-. Do you want to get a 50% discount? Just answer the question about School Of Rock in the form below.